What we’re doing in our restaurants and for our Customers, Visitors and Team.
- We’ve carried out a full risk assessment.
- Adapted shift patterns to allow our team to return to work safely.
- Reduced capacity at the restaurant in compliance with Government social distancing rules.
- All tables, chairs and menus are cleaned after use.
- Face covering – staff wear face coverings in all indoor areas around the building.
How you can help.
- We kindly ask you to amend your reservation if you are showing any symptoms. Please re-book with us once self-isolation has taken place.
- Observe social distancing at all times.
- Customers who are accompanied by children are reminded that they are responsible for supervising them at all times.
- Hand Sanitisers are available at the entrance and in the bathroom.
- It is the responsibility of guests to ensure they are remaining within your table group at all times.
Thank you for your support and commitment to working together to reduce the spread of COVID-19.